Review your purchase

Dukendabears

From my experience the health spray can help with bacterial infections, will it help all kinds of bacterial issues, not from my experience. My yellow neos had a bacterial issue and even after using shrimp nature health spray they were still dying.. In tanks where ive noticed it quickly, the spray, along with shrimp nature brown extra tannins and humic acids like ShrimperNet fulvo and water changes have seemed to help rid the tank of it.

So the Health Spray completely cured your shrimp of the bacteria infection?

If that is so, it would be beneficial to lots of people.

Did you have IAL in your tank?

My shrimp had been infected for a couple months before I started using the health spray.

I took everything out of the tank and bleached the gravel, and plants and stuff. Then soaked everything in prime overnight to get rid of any bleach. Cleaned the filter really good and put everything back and used stability for a week to cycle. I had the shrimp in a bucket with heater and filter for a couple days.

I lowered the temp to 70 from 77 and added about ten oak leaves I'd collected from around here and dosed the recommend amount of excel to the tank daily. I also used the health spray daily even though it says once or twice a week.

I stopped feeding them all solid food. I only gave them Backer ae, Borneowild shield and Werwa during treatment.

I dosed everything above for two weeks.

A few more died during the first few days but I haven't lost any more in over three weeks. I was losing one every couples days for two months. I tried paraguard and metafix twice, as well as restarting the tank once, and it helped a bit but always came back as soon as I stopped treatment.

I'm still using excel be cuase it's really helping my moss, and I'm SLOWLY rising the temp back up, right now it's 72.

I have never tried Kanaplex so not sure if that would have worked.

So as you can see I did more then just use the Health Spray, but I believe it was an important part.

Was inquiring about which type of shrimp was in this tank, but I see above they were Neos.

Disregard.

Yes, I'm also doing it now with my mischlings tank because that's where the infection started. I didn't redo their tank though. They have been fine with treatment and none dead.

Received my order of OEBTs yesterday.  They were well packed and Erik went the extra mile getting them shipped so they would arrive when I needed them to.  

The OEBTs look great. Below are a some pictures I took of them tonight.  Since they are still getting used to their new home I didn't use a flash.  Therefore the picture quality isn't the best.  I will take more pictures (with flash) in a few days and post them to my journal thread.

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0772.jpgIMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0812.jpgIMG_0859.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ordered some buce clumps from Erik a couple weeks ago and they arrive in less than two days, very generous portions, and beautiful! Great price too. The following week I needed to get some supplemental foods, so I picked up some shrimp nature stuff. Again, less than two days from order to my door. WOW. And he even threw in some free candy and a catappa leaf. Very nice touch. Thanks again Erik, I appreciate it and I'm sure my shrimp do too. :] AAAA++++

0d689e353ae9d357cc44bcced2a2740b.jpg

IMG_0504.JPG

• 4 months later...

Back in July I ordered a pack of 5 OEBT culls on his special. They all arrived fine, very well packed with some food samples; shrimp and human, and faster than expected. Two of the five were a lovely blue, which makes me want to see non-culls in person because l love the blues I got and want to see just how intense they can be. Sadly one passed a month after purchase, luck of the draw, but I do have two berried females, the fastest I have ever had females berry up after being put in a tank. Thank you

=^._.^=

• 5 months later...

I ordered many ,many items on different occasions from my man Erick. Overwhelmingly satisfied . Buce clumps were spectacular, blue dwarf crays were great too. His dwarf crayfish food he sells is awesome. great communication ,great ,packaging, quick shipping. An all around great guy and an asset to the shrimp hobby. Im smoking a fat cuban today in thanks to a great seller here.:cigar: