Taiwan Shrimp Tank (84 Liters)

eozen81

• 3 weeks later...

Update: As I shared before I got lots of babies but most of them are CRS and CBS, only 5 of them Panda and few low density Blue Bolt babies. So I seperated my male mischlings and CBS CRS babies to my 2nd mischling tank in order to keep now only Taiwan shrimps in my main tank.

After I seperated my shrimps in my main tank there were 5 Taiwan males and 2 female mishclings. SO I decided to inject some different bloods, here are below my new residents.

1 Shadow Mosura + 2 King Kong (Don't know F or M but I presume they are Males)  :thumbsu: I really like Shadow Mosura's color, it's really cool to watch.

NJMs1n1l.jpg
MOJfQdgl.jpg
dSA53cMl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

What a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting this. My blue mosura shadow turned out a female and now she's berried. She was not around for a while and hiding in corners and caves and I was worried about her but yesterday I saw she's berried fingers crossed. I am not sure what is the male also as there are strong candidates :)

I will share pics soon of berried mosura.

dSA53cMl.jpg

WOW! The blue completely went away. In my experience most of the time the blue intensifies not vanishes.

I had shared the first image of my Mosura above in my Facebook and asking what are their guesses male or female. All. Of them claimed it ito be male. Then I gave them it is female and I will not believe any guess from. That moment :)

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to watch video but it says "This video is private".

Oops now it should be ok, please refresh.

Perfect! Can't wait to see the shrimplets. Did you breed Mosura with anything specific?

Thank you DETA. No nothing special, I have a taiwan bee tank in which there are only taiwan males and females plus mischling females only. So I am not sure what is the male that this Mosura laid with :) it can be KK, BB, Red Ruby or Panda. That is all males I have.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys, update after a long time:

I included into my herd :

1 claret red taitibee (You can see in the video below)

1 Black Pinto Zebra  (You can see in the video below)

3 orange eyed blue tiger (OEBT(You can see in the video below)

10 F1 taitibe

In the video below, you can also see my Blue Shadow Mosura's babies grew up and hold eggs (fingers crossed) :thumbsu: