Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

Nice shots Mr. F.
What model/make is the new camera?

travellife

Canon 80d, stock 18-55mm EFS lens with a macro kit on the end. Looking into nice F series macro lenses, but they are close to $1000, which is only slightly less than the camera body alone. -___-

coryjames, beautiful shrimp and pics!

Still looking into camera options but have been playing around with a cheap macro clip on for my iPad.  Lots of limitations, but it's caught a few decent pics.  This is a short vid of my berried mischling:

IMG_8860.MOV

355b3400e302540f9689e241bd06f7d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the DREAM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20161230_225319.thumb.jpg.862b368a8fe2d7

My shrimps loves to adventure, outside water.

Sorry my phone is suck and dont have better image to share. But hell yeah, this image is a proof of your shrimp loves to jump out the water sometimes.

Happy New Year everyone.

start your day with a smile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus Mayphly. I actually now have an empty tank waiting for warm weather and for you to sell shrimp like you breed. It even has shrimp substrate. I do not feel bad about the cheap pile of top end Wang's I missed out on, when I see your shrimp.

Mr F.. Nice! those metallic colors are amazing.

Love easyshrimp's shrimp. Never seen shrimp like that.

I'd post some of my increasing Bloody Mary shrimp but they keep turning out blue. Got a solid blue one now not just red and blue.. though is one spins off a red whit and blue.. maybe there is money in that?

Are people using macro lenses and stuff for these pics, or is this just phones with better equipment than mine?

I have to give my PHD some time as her mom just died so I cannot go back to talking about CRISPER.