Post Your Shrimp Pics

mayphly

25 minutes ago, Aquarium Creation said:

On some buce

daa8c204dc71be1acdcee527f3e4aa20.jpg

Fire red momma

31b9838d6cd33ea03694d846519ce04c.jpg

oo what kind of shrimp is that momma :O)

2 minutes ago, Aquarium Creation said:

@ohmiko at this point she's a hybrid mixed with red tiger male genes.

sooooooo coooool love the color. Like sriracha 

I got off work early, so I decided that the shrimp should have a photoshoot. I cleared out some floating plants, placed some speedlights face down on the glass tank covers, and used the kit lens on my Canon. I should probably clean the glass next time.

Shrimp in Tank 1.

Pandas

Shadow Pandas

Red Pandas

Black Mischlings

Blue Bolts

Goldens/Snow Whites

TangTais

Red Rilis

To the left is a female Golden Bee. In the top right is a Snow White, I believe. They are the first caridinas I got my first babies from. I keep the females in this tank. This was originally a tank for Red Rilis. They don't like the low pH of the tank, and have pretty much stopped breeding, though they still saddle up.

IMG_0103 2.jpg

A Snow White. I bought these shrimp as mixed Golden/Snow White culls, but now they are mischling making machines.

IMG_0105 2.jpg

One of my mother mischlings. She was bred to a male blue bolt, and gave me my first baby TBs, and more mischlings. Her color is a dark brown.

IMG_0185 2.jpg

Panda Party!

IMG_0184 2.jpg

Moody Panda.

IMG_0158 2.jpg

Shadow Panda, and a baby Panda from a Blue Bolt x Mischling. Some of the baby Pandas are dark, and others have a transparent blue color.

IMG_0063 2.jpg

The top left is a baby Mischling and the top middle is a Baby Panda. 

IMG_0149 2.jpg

I have a few Red Pandas. They're my most expensive shrimp, but they're worth the price.

IMG_0075 2.jpg

I actually like the look of the extra low grade Blue Bolts.

IMG_0060 2.jpg

One of my adult Blue Bolts. She's been berried, but I haven't seen any baby Blue Bolts in the tank.

IMG_0079 2.jpg

The Shadow Pandas, some of the Red Pandas and higher grade Blue Bolts are the newest additions, from Plamski.

IMG_0043 2.jpg

I like the look of mixed tanks, though I may start to separate the shrimp into more selective groups since there are too many shrimp in this tank. I guess the TangTais were being shy. There's actually 10 in this tank. I would like to add some female OEBT to this colony, as well as some of my Aura Tibees.

IMG_0106 2.jpg

Tank 2

Aura Tibees

Male Mischlings

Male Golden Bee

Carbon Rilis

I use this as my bachelor pad. There are only 2 adult females, Aura Tibees, in this tank. At one point there were 4, but 2 disappeared as far as I know. They are both berried at the moment, so I will move them over later if I don't get lazy. The plan is to move them into Tank 1, then get some female Red Mischlings for these boys. I had my female Mischlings in this tank before so there are some young Mischlings in here as well. Some look to be Aura Tibee x Black Mischling. I don't have a clear gravel spot in this tank since it's filled with plants, but I tried to get pictures anyway. This was originally a Carbon Rili tank. They were my first shrimp. They are hard to see with the dark substrate, but there at least 50 in there, with more on the way.

The shrimp in this tank all look quite different. The goal is to add in some TB genes, maybe try to breed my own Pinto types shrimp.

IMG_0110 2.jpg

The Carbon Rillis are quite a mixed batch as well. Some are blue fleshed, and some get rusty stripes too.

IMG_0133 2.jpg

Three of my pretty boys.

IMG_0175 2.jpg

There are some promising Aura Tibee babies hiding in the plants. Male Mischling on the left.

IMG_0138 2.jpg

IMG_0139 2.jpg

IMG_0130 2.jpg

IMG_0151 2.jpg

Haven't posted in a while! Hope everyone is doing well~

My red TBs having a ball~

DSC_4157.jpg

DSC_4173.jpg

Mosura mama and her baby

DSC_4200.jpg

DSC_4160.jpg

My first Aura Blues~