Snowflake

ctaylor3737

Was testing the waters and seeing how much interest there was. I am bringing again my snowflake shrimp food. As you all know it is the same that's on the market now. I sell 60g bags compared to everyone's 30g bag.

Price will be 6.50 a bag to start 2.50 shipping. , 3+bags will get free shipping and cheaper rate at 5 bags.

What does everyone think?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey Chris, I have some snowflake and some of my shrimp go crazy for it. My question tho'is this. I've been feeding it kind of like a treat about once a week or so. Do we know how nutritious it is? Is once per week too often? Too little?

I hope that's not too much... I use a snowflake pellet that makes up about 30% of my shrimps' diet... Anyway, the pellet makes a little pile of snow, my shrimp love it and I love the look when they're feeding. So cool!

Also would like to try some! Always looking for ways to mix up the diet.

I actually feed mine pretty regularly snowflake. It's the only food they will flock to that I've found. I supplement with a mixture I made from a few foods but mainly feed snowflake.

Sounds good I placed my order today. I import them so takes a week to get here and I'll place a formal ad.

How long can the product be stored? I don't have a 'lot' of shrimp right now.

It doesn't go bad from what I can tell, I still have some from over a year and it is still good. Just keep sealed, dry and it should last.

If anyone else is interested PM me your email and I'll send an invoice!