Mystery Snail Population Surge

I caught her in the act just about 4am this morning.  The other two aquariums seemed to be ruled by the same timing.  I now have three clutches of eggs, all white and fresh looking when I get up around 4am.  The one below is from two gold inca snails, one is from two pink/magenta/albino snails and another is the product of two purples or a blue and purple or two blue snails - not sure on that one.  Some time after they're color coded in their own aquariums I can be more certain of that group.  The problems of not being properly set up for planning.

The idea is to try and breed true'er' coloring/striping through separation of colors.  If anyone else is interested in swapping snails in the future to try this out and keep the gene pool fresh, I'd be interested.  Right now, first gen from gold/gold, magenta/magenta and not sure (purple/purple, blue/purple or blue/blue).  I would like to get dark purple/dark purple producing dark purple and then use the dark purple babies to see if the color becomes consistent or somewhat predictable - if that makes sense.  

2016-06-03 03.49.13.jpg