Blue Velvet/Dream/Diamond/Pearl question

Hi, I've been trying to figure out the answer to this question but have been getting so many different answers on google that I've decided to finally make an account and ask.

I've been looking to pick up one of the blue neo varieties for my tank. Blue Velvet/Dream/Diamond/Pearl, which of these breed true? For example, I've read blue pearls breed true on plantedtank but on reddit it was stated they do not.

I'm sure its been asked a bunch of times but the answer seems all over the place.

I know. I was wanting blue neos as well, but some lines are unstable, the darker blue ones, and those are the ones I want. I have been dreaming of aura blue tigers, but they are out of my range, so I am playing with OEBT culls. Still don't breed true, but are cheaper than the nice, unstable blue neos and I can toss some into my future mixed bee tank when it gets up and running.

=^._.^=

Heyya Prez. Welcome to ShrimpSpot! :-)

Dreams are variable in color intensity and sometime patterns.

Diamonds throw reds, chocolates, and other colors as well.  Though now they are getting better.

Blue Velvets are pretty true breeding.

BP is not davidii, but palmata.  These are fairly true, but the blue intensity varies.

Keep in mind all the above refers to the real strains.  There are a lot of people that sell by phenotype and not genotype, so you may not know what you are really buying unless you know who is reputable and what to look for.