Weird Type of eggs

Minereaper

Hey ,  i just wanted to know that my ghost shrimps have these red eggs for 2-3 weeks , i have 6 shrimps in my heavily planted tank . Below is a pic attached, any one can Tyrell me that's they are eggs or something else , also my shrimp turn red sometimes.

Thanks 

P_20160831_172811_HDR.jpg

P_20160825_220936_LL.jpg

P_20160823_232920_HDR.jpg

P_20160808_152914.jpg

I have amanos and my ph is over 7... like 7.4 or more. They do well in that water.  Some of my amanos get reddish tones, some do not.  I'm working with someone on plantedtank forums for working out how to raise up the babies.  I've had 3 failed clutches so far.  

Join us and we can all learn more together.  http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/88-shrimp-other-invertebrates/1053841-amano-pregnant-5.html

Interesting.  I have some Indian whisker shrimp that look similar, to this last set of photos.  The first set of photos definitely look like different shrimps to me - the amanos, because of that stripe down the back, curved tail instead of humped and short rostrum. 

Anyways, maybe someone else can help you with this.  Best of luck to you!

They are surely indian whisker shrimps , amano arent in Our freshwater i just went to local libarary and found a document about them , @Inverte Ponics Nice that you have them , do thry have same kind of eggs ? What kind of food you feed them and any other specifications would be helpfull

No, the Indian whisker shrimp eggs are bright green on mine.  They have not had any eggs since receiving them.  Two clutches were released, but the adults ate them all.  If I get any more clutches, and larvae, I will probably sieve out the larvae and try rearing them on golden pearls and brine shrimp in a separate container.

I have been feeding the whisker shrimp hikari crab cuisine, algae tablets and they really enjoyed the brine shrimp along with their own babies. 

@Minereaper LOL - I think I've read that before.  I remember the larvae images.  There isn't much info on them, that is true: http://www.inverteponics.com/2016/05/waiter-theres-fry-in-my-soup.html

3 hours ago, oem said:

Great !!  Good luck with the hatchlings.

I didnt seprated them from main tank , beacuse i didnt knew they will hatch or not.

52 minutes ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

Indian Whisker Shrimp get 2-3"

Here's some info on Malaya Shrimp from a quick google: http://www.petshrimp.com/malayashrimp.php

Thanks i will take a look at it .

Edit : they are transparent , not like them , male looks much diffrent than it .