Greetings from Finland!

MyShrimp

I had My first tank about one year ago, and bought My first caridinas. The normal blackbees from finnish homebreeder. Then I just had to have more, and now I have three tanks! One with the basic bees, one with Red Taiwan Bees and one with Taiwan Bee Black Pintos. The TBs I ordered about one moth ago from Rendo shrimp, Germany.

This weekend I did new order, and bought more Red TBs, Black TBs and tigerbees.

I'm planning to put same colours in the same tänks and add Some Tigers to both, to get some gorgeous TaiTibees! Here in Finland they are wery uncommon, and as I know, nobody has Pintos. (According to our little Facebook community).

Thank You for this amazing forum, this has Been My inspiraation from the begining, eventhogh I just registered here. Sorry I don't have any Pictures from the Pintos, theyre just too small...!

tmp_5768-untitled-5334-1369142834.jpg

tmp_5768-untitled-5392811310100.jpg

tmp_5768-untitled-5449-1557935017.jpg

Welcome MyShrimp,  Looking forward to your experiences  and advice/questions.  Nice to live in an era where people from all over the world can be a One Community.,,,,Mike

My second order from Germany came today, and now my TaiTibee experiment can start!

So I have three tanks:

One of them, lives the regular bees. The three berried ones and their three boyfriends. (BeeTank)

In the next tank I have 2 pintos with "skeleton" stripes, 3 King Kongs, and 4 tigers. (BlackTank)

And in the third, I have 6 TBs and 5 tigers. (RedTank) And the Cambarellus lives in the red tank. 

untitled-9773.jpg

untitled-0013.jpg

untitled-0023.jpg

untitled-0083.jpg

untitled-0109.jpg

untitled-0131.jpg

untitled-0138.jpg

untitled-9915.jpg

untitled-9919.jpg

untitled-9993.jpg

Welcome and congrats! What a beautiful exotic mix of patterns!!

I saw the other one of my two pintos today, and it has grown so mutch! Last when I saw it, it was about 1cm and now nearly 3cm! The King Kongs has disappeared in the tank, maby I'll se them when thay grow a little.. :D I think the black ones are a bit shy, compaired to the red ones? Because in both tanks there are tetras with them, and red ones I see daily, and black ones once in two weeks...?

untitled-2574.jpg

untitled-2579.jpg

untitled-2587.jpg