Updated: 1st  Shrimp Sale Ever! Shrimp Packages for Sale + Free Shrimp for Each Package (Prices Reduced)

miniminx136

Update: Sorry about the pictures guys! I re up-loaded them and hopefully this will work. 

Hey Shrimpspot members! My name is Min, and I’m having my first shrimp sale! (Link to my introduction if anyone wants to read: http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/7355-hello-from-new-york/ ) I have a few shrimp packages available at the moment.

As this is my first sale ever, I wanted to do a big sale so the members of this forum can get to know me and trust the shrimp that I’m selling. (to the three members that I’ve already sold to, I’ll contact you ASAP to either give you some money back, or add extra shrimp to the deal. I definitely do not want my first customers to be left out of this deal :) )

The shrimp I have are limited, so if there is a case if the shrimp unexpectedly dies, or I feel that its health isn't optimal for sale, I'll be sure to inform you prior to shipment to prevent any dead or less than wanted shrimp for arriving, and to reduce the price of the package. 

Water Parameters that I keep them in is:

·       pH: 6.2 

·       gH: 2-3

·       kHL 0-1

·       temperature: 74 degrees

·       TDS: 145 

These are the packages left:

Red Pinto Package: 3 Red Pinto Shrimps (2 Zebra 1 Belly) + 1 Free Black Pinto (Zebra)  = $100.00 (SOLD)

Blue Panda Package: 12 Shrimps (Mix of Blue King Kong and Blue Panda) + 2 Free Blue Shrimp (either S Grade Blue Bolt, Steel Blue, or Blue Mosura)= $65.00 (0 Available) 

Blue Package: 12 Shrimps (Mix of S Grade Blue Bolt, Blue Mosura, Steel Blue, and >90% Blue Bolt) + 1 Free Black Pinto (Zebra) = $120.00 (1 Available) 

(Note: Nothing of lower quality blues will be sent (such as Blue Panda and A Grade Blue Bolt) 

Additional Package Added:  4 Blue Shrimp (Mix of S Grade Blue Bolt, Blue Mosura, Steel Blue) + 6 Blue Panda Shrimp  + 2 Additional Blue =  $80.00 (1 Available) 

Shipping:

Shipping will be done through Fedex. I’ve decided not to do any regular shipping options, as I feel that packages with living creatures should be shipped and received as soon as possible. All shrimp are planned to be shipped next Wednesday. Please inform me of the weather conditions in your area, so I can add appropriate heat pack or cold pack.

Fedex Two Days: $22.00

Fedex Overnight: $33.00

DOA Policy:

I’ll be sure to package as safely as possible to prevent any DOAs from arriving. However, if DOA occurs I’ll be sure to refund the cost right away through Paypal (or add the shrimp to orders in the future) if picture of the shrimp in its original container is sent within 2 hours of receiving the shrimp on its first attempt. 

Please message me for questions and to buy. Thank you very much!

Here are the pictures of my shrimp;

14331762_772231109585475_1407431544_n.jpg

14341423_772231179585468_934062769_n (1).jpg

14341797_772231212918798_257844827_n.jpg

14348920_772231209585465_16388550_n.jpg

14383392_773600796115173_1334581395_n.jpg

14383508_773600762781843_1546858423_n.jpg

14384196_772231126252140_388874872_n.jpg

14397288_773600789448507_1503799145_n.jpg

14398014_773600742781845_2080060693_n.jpg

14398049_773600746115178_1315703954_n.jpg

Edited by miniminx136
Pictures reuploaded

Hey there Min. Nice sale you got going here. I just wanted to point out that some of your images are broken (unless it's just me). Very cool pictures otherwise (for the ones that work). Also, where in NY are you located?

On 9/19/2016 at 2:53 PM, ruuuey said:

Hey there Min. Nice sale you got going here. I just wanted to point out that some of your images are broken (unless it's just me). Very cool pictures otherwise (for the ones that work). Also, where in NY are you located?

Thank you ruuuey! Also, thank you for telling me about the images:0 I re-uploaded them right now hopefully it's working. I'm currently located in Ithaca, NY. I've seen that some people may be interested in pick ups and I could definitely make that work too 

21 hours ago, qawsican said:

Where in New York are you located? I'm also in New York, would love to do a local pickup/purchase rather than shipping if possible. 

@qawsican I'm currently in Ithaca, NY. If you live nearby we can definitely arrange for the shrimp to be picked up! 

7 hours ago, Amyers22 said:

Could you try uploading the pictures again. I can't see any of them :( 

@Amyers22 I just uploaded them again sorry about that! 

6 hours ago, Tlhn97 said:

Are these adults shrimps?

@Tlhn97Some of them are, they is a bit of variation in size, but I can assure you you won't be getting pee-wees or any very young juveniles. 

1 hour ago, Tlhn97 said:

Do not buy from this guy. I sent him a payment for some shrimps 2 days ago and have not heard from him ever since ?. 

You understand that people have their own things to do right? Some of us don't have the luxury to be glued to our devices and check our emails all the time. Also it's not like he's going to ship in the middle of the week. If it was a week of negligence fine.

I understand that, but he said he was able to ship it the next day. He was going to use fedex 2nd so it would be here by Friday. I made arrangements so I can be there to pick up the package. I have not heard anything from him ever since I sent the payment. Iam sure he have access to internet and massage the buyer and let them know what is going. 

Hey sorry @Tlhn97

I was at the Fedex yesterday, but the shipping from here to Texas would've cost 50 dollars, so I couldn't send the order then. Fedex doesn't deliver on weekends, so I'm shipping it out on Monday. Please understand that I'm still a college student, and this week's been piled with tests. But my apologies, a rookie mistake. I'll be sure to inform you of the delivery on Monday. 

1 hour ago, miniminx136 said:

Hey sorry @Tlhn97

I was at the Fedex yesterday, but the shipping from here to Texas would've cost 50 dollars, so I couldn't send the order then. Fedex doesn't deliver on weekends, so I'm shipping it out on Monday. Please understand that I'm still a college student, and this week's been piled with tests. But my apologies, a rookie mistake. I'll be sure to inform you of the delivery on Monday. 

Just curious, why not use Priority Mail? Its way cheaper then what you said Fed Ex costs- and its reliable.

9 minutes ago, dazalea said:

Just curious, why not use Priority Mail? Its way cheaper then what you said Fed Ex costs- and its reliable.

@dazalea now that you mention it I have no clue LOL. I was under the impression that Fed Ex would be cheaper, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Ill definitely try to locate one and see their rates. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, miniminx136 said:

Hey sorry @Tlhn97

No problem, just trying to help :)

I was going to ask the same question regarding shipping. USPS is the favorite choice among seller and buyers. Last Friday I purchased some shrimp from CA and was shipped on Saturday, they arrived in the middle of nowhere MN on Monday all for $12. To be honest I would not purchase shrimp from you because of your high shipping prices and no options.

Since your young and new to business, here's some sound advice, always give your customers options.:)

40 minutes ago, Vpier said:

I was going to ask the same question regarding shipping. USPS is the favorite choice among seller and buyers. Last Friday I purchased some shrimp from CA and was shipped on Saturday, they arrived in the middle of nowhere MN on Monday all for $12. To be honest I would not purchase shrimp from you because of your high shipping prices and no options.

Since your young and new to business, here's some sound advice, always give your customers options.:)

You're totally right. It seems that priority shipping w/ more safe packaging should be something I should consider. Would definitely save money for both me and the customer xD