Shrimp rack plans

Update postponed. Phone (that I use to take pictures with) has bricked. Will probably update once I get a replacement.
Here is a picture of the rack my girlfriend took a couple of weeks ago:
Cl1OoYa.jpg

On 11/26/2016 at 0:08 PM, dazalea said:

Beautiful job Ruuuey. I really like it. The bottom tank with the light substrate and slat topped stones looks great (is it petrified wood?)

Looks like you have a nice amount of clearance over every tank for maintence!

Thank you for the kind words, dazalea. :) Yes, the bottom tank is scaped with petrified wood. I have somewhere between 7~10" of clearance over each tank, thanks to the great advice all of you offered!

As for the update;
I replaced my LG G4 (which I loved for its camera quality) with a Sony Xperia X. Love everything about the new phone except for the camera. What a bummer.
Here's my view of the rack at night: (Photo taken with the Xperia X-- I swear it's not that purple in-person. I don't have much control over the white balance settings)

ZZKWokY.jpg

As far as functionality goes, the rack is pretty much complete. I still want to better organize the wires, and eventually replace the 24" LED light I have on the upper shelf with a 48" light, like the other shelves, for uniformity. 

I think I will start another thread in the Journal section of this forum, however, I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone may have regarding the rack.

Thank you for everyone's help. Your advice definitely made the process much smoother, and I am happy with how it came out.

Cheers!