Hello from Blistering SoCal

LiveLee Aquatics

Hello ShrimpSpot! 

Man am I really glad to have found this site. A forum group based for the shrimp keeping hobby with a family feel? I'm in! 
My name is Sean and I currently go to school at UCI, which is where I also have my tanks :) I've done some snooping around the forum these past few days and I'm happy to say that this forum feels/looks amazing! I recently bought some Mulberry leaves from dazalea and I feel very welcomed already.  The messaging system with the sound effects are a great plus.  I plan to add this forum onto my list of forums I frequently visit now :D Hope to meet you all and share with you my adventures of shrimp keeping! I'll make another post on the journals tab to show everyone my college budget tanks... :P (I spend waaay too much on this hobby during college... LOL)

Welcome sean! another SoCal-er woo! I'm in Westminster. Lemme know if u need help or wanna know some LFS in the area with shrimps :) 

1 minute ago, ohmiko said:

Welcome sean! another SoCal-er woo! I'm in Westminster. Lemme know if u need help or wanna know some LFS in the area with shrimps :) 

Yay! :D I'll definitely take you up on that offer sometime!