Hello!

TheGlassBox

Greetings Fish and Shrimp People!

I can't believe I missed this site.  What a goldmine of information!  So thrilled to sign up!

I have a high tech planted 40 gallon breeder complete with auto pilot, landing gear, and a UV light that would probably kill ebola.  Another 40 gallon breeder housing my nephew's 2 goldies (George and Gracie) that I inherited.  I'd like to put them in a larger tank, but we're renovating an old farmhouse and need to supplement some of the old beams.  So for now they're hooked up to a 30 gallon deep sand bed refugium.  Other than that they're low tech.  I have a 20 gallon long 'grow out' low tech tank and another 20 gallon long just for Bloody Mary Shrimp.  But all my other tanks have Bloody Mary's as well (except George and Gracie, they get and appreciate the culls).  Looking for some PRLs to set up a rimless Iwagumi.  Other than the Goldies and BM shrimp, I also keetp oto's, panda corys, cardinal tetras, threadfin rainbows and pseudomaguil gertrudaes ARU II.  I have fun breeding, and my next breeding project is the cardinals.  Haven't done them before...  It'll be a challenge. 

:)

Welcome !!! Panda Corys are great! Love how they group together and group feed :o)