Black Choco x Electric Blue... Offsprings??

I currently hold red fire, Electric blues and Black choco..

Going to cull off all reds, leaving behind the Blacks and Blues...12 pcs each

Reading the shrimp breeding charts, it tell me that the offspring would either be black, chocolate brown or blues ,very little possibility of wilds..

Is that true ???

Also anyways who have tried this combination???  

What are ur views with this cross.... ???

IMG_20161011_105800.jpg

IMG_20161011_105744.jpg

Your "electric blues" look like blue dreams which come from blue carbon rili lineage which would make wild type if crossed with chocolates. However, if they're not from carbon rili then there's a good chance they're from chocolate lineage making up blue diamonds. Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yup there r some light colored and some with black patched in that blue... however most of them are full bright blue..  should o cull now?? Or wait to see what I get... post that I can cull??? 

Also of I keep painted red fire females, will they cross with the blue or blacks to throw out bloody Mary's ??? This thought is also derived from looking at the genetic chart... 

Screenshot_2016-09-25-18-08-54.jpg

no those are different lines and be careful theres some errors on that but nothing drastic :)

The blue with any black indicates carbon lineage and not blue diamond from chocolate. The brown are clearly chocolate. They should be separated or you will get WT.

Thanks.. I confirmed from the source.. he said they are chocolates... and are not black but dark brown ... they appear black thou... 

What will the choco x blue throw out... 

Will they throw grey ... ?? WT...

Yes, most likely wildtype since the blue are from carbon lineage, and the brown are from chocolate.

• 8 months later...

Crossing blues from your Black Diamonds will likely give you Blue Diamond and Black Diamond offspring. That may be good or bad depending on your goal.

If you are trying to create a stable line of Black Diamonds, crossing in blues means that you'll just get more blue offspring in future generations (but not only blues, you'll also get blacks).
If you want more blues in your tank and don't care about culling for exclusive Black Diamonds, go ahead.