My Tangerine Tigers lost their stripes?

Hey guys, I purchased some TTs a couple months back and they all arrived as adults. Striping wasn't exactly that great, but there was something there. They all over the last few weeks lost their stripes and are just their plain tangerine color. I should note they were berried many times over the summer and recently have stopped for a while. That's when they lost them. Very odd and I couldn't find much info on this. Anyone ever experience this?

Hey guys, I purchased some TTs a couple months back and they all arrived as adults. Striping wasn't exactly that great, but there was something there. They all over the last few weeks lost their stripes and are just their plain tangerine color. I should note they were berried many times over the summer and recently have stopped for a while. That's when they lost them. Very odd and I couldn't find much info on this. Anyone ever experience this?

Any changes in water params? I know the striping will change intensity based on water quality. For instance, I got my red tigers as adults with no white striping from the LFS. When they were introduced into my tank, they colored up really quick.