Hi from the Netherlands

hihat

Hello everybody,

I have been silenty watching this forum and now is the time to join. I found very usefull info here and like to join the discussions. I have not been keeping shrimps very long but I have have lots of experience keeping fish. I stopped keeping fish in 2015 when I came to the point of starting over because after 12 years the plants and soil were exhausted and the fishpopulation became small, soI started a shrimptank. And what fun that is!! My aquarium is 160 cm x 60x 60, so lots of water which stays very stable, and everything is breeding well. I mainly have Taiwan bees, pintos and crossbreeds. Every time I am so surprised of the nice variations the young have.

Yesterday I finally got the macrolens I ordered and now I can see the real beauty of the shrims, even more than the naked eye will show.

I hope it is allowed to upload some photos, enjoy!!

Greetings from Holland..

redpinto1.jpg

tigerzebra1.jpg

Welcome hihat! We are glad to have you! I just got my macro lens in this year and the images it shares is spectacular!

LOOVE your shrimp ugh so pretty! Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk