2016 Best RO Water Unit for Limited Space

I just got my tps meter. Thanks to @ohmiko for recommending. I would have never known my local lfs was selling me 140 tps RO water and most likely the reason I suddenly lost my last colony of jelly blues when switching to RO :(

Moving on, i need to get an RO system fast, and prefer to use amazon. Does anyone recommend a specific unit in the under or close to $100 level?

Oh and yes, I called the lfs to let them know something is up with their RO system but there is just too many variables involved on my part to blame them for the loss.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They are generally all the same hardware, what you are paying for is the quality of the membrane and the little extras they include.  I like BRS kit that has a digital TDS pre/post, they also include every kind of connection. 

I'm guessing since you want a small size make sure you get the connection that screws onto the faucet

So this is kind of "ratchet", but https://www.amazon.com/ZeroWater-ZD-013-8-Cup-Pitcher/dp/B001CUMLOK

This works like a Brita, and I've been using it as my RO machine since my old one broke. It actually works, and brings TDS to 0; only problem is the wait. I bought the filter only for like 25 dollars and been using it for my shrimps. 

If you're looking for the real deal, I'd go recommend the same as dazalea (purewaterclub)

2 hours ago, bostoneric said:

They are generally all the same hardware, what you are paying for is the quality of the membrane and the little extras they include.  I like BRS kit that has a digital TDS pre/post, they also include every kind of connection. 

I'm guessing since you want a small size make sure you get the connection that screws onto the faucet

Purchased this one!  Thanks all, you have been so helpful :)

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Reverse-Osmosis-Filtration-POQ-4B-50/dp/B00GJCE2X4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1477272142&sr=8-4&keywords=purewaterclub