(Need info update) Neocaridina New Variant

Hello All,

maybe My question is repost ? or already have some thread here around this forum ?

if yes, then Admin or Moderator can delete it :), but please give Me the info, where is the the forum thread for this information update.

If anyone of You, have or keeping, found new one inside of Your shrimp aquarium/pool, tanks, or find some information which trusted. about new neocaridina variant, Please sharing with Us, here.

Thanks in advance.

Hello All,
maybe My question is repost ? or already have some thread here around this forum ?
if yes, then Admin or Moderator can delete it :), but please give Me the info, where is the the forum thread for this information update.

If anyone of You, have or keeping, found new one inside of Your shrimp aquarium/pool, tanks, or find some information which trusted. about new neocaridina variant, Please sharing with Us, here.

Thanks in advance.

Need more information, are you asking if there is new ones? Technically there is always new ones as people are constantly working on strains and improving genes. Question is are they new to you?

Taylor's Aquatics - Rare Plants & Inverts
http://www.taylorsaquatics.com

• 1 month later...

accept My apolgize, cTaylor, very late to reply, busy with works.

You're right, I just find that diamond blue variant is new for Me, ok, but I can not find neocaridina with purple color, I thinks around years ago, someone at another forum posted that He/She had success developing new "purple variant" with His/Her neocaridina colony.