Little help please?

HI all! I just got two 2.5 gallon  cube tanks for RCS and dream blues and would like to use distilled water. my tap water is too hard and ph is too high. I've  been reading this forum about RO water and distilled water and need a little help with which remin product to use. there are SO many kinds! I was looking at the Salty Shrimp GH/KH and don't have a clue which one to get. I just got an API GH/KH tester and can't seem to figure out my readings. the KH reading turns yellow with 6-7 drops, but the GH I can't get to turn green even after 25 drops. I understand it only has to start to turn green when you stop the drops, but it doesn't  turn at all. my TSD meter reads 332. help!! thanks!

I honestly never tested my GH/KH (oops)  but remineralizer I use SL Aqua Blue Wizard for both caridina and neocaridina. Liquid remineralizer mixes instantly

But I heard  Red Wizard is more for neo so maybe try that :)

49 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

I was looking at the Salty Shrimp GH/KH and don't have a clue which one to get. 

Shrimp Mineral GH/KH+

powder is cheaper per gallon made,but with that small amount water you don't need to go with a powder.

if you go with a liquid,get one that has KH.

I prefer to use Salty shrimp GH+ and Seachem Alkaline BUFFER (not "regulator"). This way GH and KH can be manipulated independently and it's easier to dial in appropriate pHs. Many people report their KH too high or GH too low for neos with GH/KH+. If you do use GH/KH+, make sure you keep up with water changes! Also you may be testing wrong. According to my calculations, you shouldn't have a GH any higher than ~13, if your KH is at lowest 6 and there aren't any other dissolved solids, which doesn't happen with tap and is only true for remineralized RODI. (Each degree of hardness is approximate 17.9 ppm.)