Blue Caridina Sulawesi project needs home

Steve R. had been working on a Blue Caridina Sulawesi project for some years before he was unable to continue it. 

I received them with the stipulation I would continue the project.  Unfortunately, I am exiting shrimping and feel responsible to find them a home of someone who will continue the project.

I don't feel right selling them because I received them for the cost of shipping.

Would anyone be interested in continuing to work on this project?  The stipulation is if you ever decide to stop working on them, you must pass them on to someone else who is interested in continuing the work.  They still have a lot of work that needs to be done on them before they have intense blue or breed true.

• 4 months later...

Six months in since my first shrimps. I see you everywhere when researching info and wanted to say thanks for leaving your footprints on the WWW !!! Gratitude and much appreciation ?

I recognize that once you get something close to being mastered it gets boring so onto the next ?