Does this shrimp look sick?

Kat

This is a low quality blue velvet.  A friend told me she looked sick, so I moved her out, but I'd like to know if she is sick or just a really ugly blue velvet.  Are the 'heads' of good quality blue velvet supposed to be blue as well?  I'm a bit worried about the shrimplets in her last tank too....like will they get sick....and so on.  If she is sick, I don't know what's wrong? 

20161221_230002.png

20161221_230211.png

20161221_230048.png

could be Muscular Necrosis.though i think it's a light color.

starts from the tail and goes to the stomach.

if it's that,it's contagious.

remove those affected.

remove any dead.

do some water changes.

i'm not 100% sure if that's what i had,but i did the above and it stopped the spread.

(only a handful i had to move from a colony.)

Thanks!  So is that her head and guts I'm seeing?  

There were some shrimp (all dead now) who lived through the most abhorrent conditions over the summer when I returned from vacation to a severely overfed tank with 24 rotting dead baby cories.  There were only a few shrimp in the extremely cloudy tank at the time.  All of them developed this whiteness through the body and the last one living died a few days ago.  There's a bunch of shrimplets now, and the pics above are of a shrimplet born after the overdeeding incident, but one of the oldest shrimplets.  Her mother definitely had this muscular necrosis.  Pic below 

I don't think I noticed the whiteness on the shrimplets born after the bad conditions, was doing water changes like crazy, I'm just scared now.  I'll continue to do what you suggested, and I'll keep the shrimp in question on her own and keep my eye out.  Thank you! 

September 8, 2016 10719 PM EDT.png

That's a great description, white/cream beads through the body.  I'm still not sure if the ailment is spreading, I only have little baby shrimplets left in the original tank.  The affected shrimp lived for a long time after, I only had three adults in the tank at the time of the overfeeding incident.  The first pic is of one of the oldest shrimplets, one who survived.  The second pic is of her mother (def showing this white beading).  

It seems I was concerned about the shrimp in the first pic after she had shrimplets herself, so I was curious if the ailment is sexually transmitted.  If that's the case, I guess removing any affected shrimp immediately might halt the infection/disease.

Thank you for your help :)

I think the problem has stopped by simply keeping the water pristine.  I don't see anymore with this white bead symptom.  I really only saw it on the original shrimp survived the terrible water conditions.  It might be a symptom of ammonia poisoning?

I have kanamycin, but I won't use it yet, since the shrimp are looking ok at the moment.  Tx!