Need some floaters

DETAquarium

Hey ShrimpSpot!

Looking for some floaters, must be high quality, no algae, no snails, no pests. Interested in primarily Red Root and Frogbit.

Thank you all for your help.

DETAquarium

Does anyone have any recommendations of stores or individuals? Wanted to get these as soon as possible.

16 minutes ago, DETAquarium said:

Does anyone have any recommendations of stores or individuals? Wanted to get these as soon as possible.

Depending on how much you need, you can contact http://www.dennyspet.com/ to see if they will be willing to ship their Red Root Floaters. Last time I went there, they have 2 tanks full of red root floaters. They've been flowering too. 

Good luck

Depending on how much you need, you can contact http://www.dennyspet.com/ to see if they will be willing to ship their Red Root Floaters. Last time I went there, they have 2 tanks full of red root floaters. They've been flowering too. 

Good luck

Even flowers?! Nice! How to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tons of floaters. I normally ask $15 shipped for a baggy containing any of the following:

Red Root (This is grown under lowish light. It's healthy, but doesn't have many long red roots. It needs TLC and more light to look it's best.)

Frogbit

Asian Watergrass

Greater duckweed

Salvinia (maybe)

Water lettuce (This is surrounded by lesser duckweed. You probably don't want it. This Duckweed is evil)

I can send you some, but it may be risky. I haven't been shipping anything lately. It's cold outside, and I don't have heat packs unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, 9thdragon said:

i have frogbits I hope im not too late =(

Thank you I appreciate it, however I was able to acquire some.