Far to long!

DETAquarium

Hey ShrimpSpot!

I know it has been a very long time since I posted back on YouTube, but I have a new video to give you some insight. I just wanted to keep those of you who do keep up with me in the loop and hope you appreciate the video I created.

Thank you all for the continued encouragement and support!

DETAquarium

Very Nice video, was cool to meet you at the AAAA event! I'm lucky to call Premier Aquatics my LFS, only place that carries a wide range of shrimp other than cherries.

BTW looks like your daughter was born in the future

55 minutes ago, TropicalAquarist said:

Very Nice video, was cool to meet you at the AAAA event! I'm lucky to call Premier Aquatics my LFS, only place that carries a wide range of shrimp other than cherries.

BTW looks like your daughter was born in the future

Same to you and thank you! Hopefully I will be back sometime this year. Haha! I know my wife corrected me shortly after I posted the video, I added an annotation but that doesn't show on mobile devices.

Same to you and thank you! Hopefully I will be back sometime this year. Haha! I know my wife corrected me shortly after I posted the video, I added an annotation but that doesn't show on mobile devices.

Cool! Next time you will have to bring some shrimp!

Ah, that makes sense, as I saw it on mobile

8 minutes ago, DA SHRIMP KID said:

Great video ! Best of luck with your new addition to the family enjoy ! Your shrimp look amazing ! What are the lights you are using in the two tanks?

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I use Micmol Aqua Mini LEDs on all of my aquariums.

1 hour ago, mikehawkrocs said:

Thanks for a new video! Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Thank you much appreciated.