WTB: Tangerine Tigers

Mike16T

12 minutes ago, DiamondShrimp said:

Sorry autocorrect sucks, I meant to say he posted the other day on his Facebook page for pre order. If you check it out you should see it. :) hopes that'll help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw it. I hope i'm not too late.. Pre-oder ends today. Messaged him already. That's a great price for TT. =)

Well that's just those people. I don't really care for us bred or imported. I've heard of parasite and such. But I haven't came across any on my shrimps. TBH it's your own opinion really. US bred shrimp did come from overseas at one point. Sometime I just feel like it's just a market thing for the US people, they prefer American made lol.

All my shrimp orders with Joe has been great and no sign of abnormal.

Just now, DiamondShrimp said:

Well that's just those people. I don't really care for us bred or imported. I've heard of parasite and such. But I haven't came across any on my shrimps. TBH it's your own opinion really. US bred shrimp did come from overseas at one point. Sometime I just feel like it's just a market thing for the US people, they prefer American made lol.

Hahaha.. True.. So If I breed it, I can say US breed then.. =P

33 minutes ago, DiamondShrimp said:

All my shrimp orders with Joe has been great and no sign of abnormal.

I have ordered Caridina Shrimp from Joe - and they were lovely.

As far as Neocaridina Shrimp goes - I cannot speak to the quality of Joe's or if they come with disease or not. So the following is not directed at Joe -  Imported Neocaridina in many people's experience including my own either come with disease (even if the shrimp you receive show no sign of it, often it will show up within a few weeks) or they die off one by one. This is not a marketing ploy. Advanced hobbyists know this - and beginners should too. Just putting this out there so that people are clear about the risks associated with imported NEOS.

Imported Tiger shrimp should have no issue as well as any Caridina Shrimp.

30 minutes ago, dazalea said:

I have ordered Caridina Shrimp from Joe - and they were lovely.

As far as Neocaridina Shrimp goes - I cannot speak to the quality of Joe's or if they come with disease or not. So the following is not directed at Joe -  Imported Neocaridina in many people's experience including my own either come with disease (even if the shrimp you receive show no sign of it, often it will show up within a few weeks) or they die off one by one. This is not a marketing ploy. Advanced hobbyists know this - and beginners should too. Just putting this out there so that people are clear about the risks associated with imported NEOS.

Imported Tiger shrimp should have no issue as well as any Caridina Shrimp.

Awesome! Thanks for the info.. Waiting for Joe to respond to my message in Facebook.. Me and friend just ordered 2 packages of 24k golden backs from Grant Eder.. ^_^

I have some tangerines if you can't get any through Joe. My asking price is $45 shipped priority for 10. Not quite as cheap as Joe's, I guess, but it looks like it's about the same after shipping charges.

I wish I would have noticed that preorder sale in time. I would have gotten some stuff too.

11 hours ago, treefisher said:

I have some tangerines if you can't get any through Joe. My asking price is $45 shipped priority for 10. Not quite as cheap as Joe's, I guess, but it looks like it's about the same after shipping charges.

I wish I would have noticed that preorder sale in time. I would have gotten some stuff too.

Thanks.. will definately let you know if I need more.. ^_^