A baby shrimp egg hatched from moss! :o

So recently, i ordered some riccia fluitans approximately 2x4 portion and some subwassertang about golf ball portion. My tank has been cycling for 2 weeks now and i noticed today theres a lil booger picking away on some sub. x)a66a715eae62c56b205694d27c8fce60.jpg

I have no idea what kind of shrimp it is and will it survive in my tank? Right now the WP are: pH-6.4, ammonia-.25ppm, nitrite-0, nitrate-havent checked, gh-(4-5), kh-(0-1, first drop very very light yellow then added second drop to confirm yellow), tds-110, temp is at 82F to promote bacterial growth(do i need to lower temp for this lil booger?) Any input or advice is welcome here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ahh ok, the pictures earlier are blurry due to phone camera but it looks like an empty shell. after researching, i had an idea what they look like and i found him crawling on my sub near the filter. A little white speck that's oval in shape and has one speck of brown dot off center of its body.

• 2 weeks later...

Update! Tank cycle might be complete. This past week the Ammonia stayed at 0, nitrite-0, nitrate-10-20ppm, ph-6.2-6.4, 4-5gH(4 drops to get brownish green then 5th drop to confirm green), 1-2kH, temp stable at 74F(rarely drops to 72), and the little guy is still alive!9ba205c2b3ca3430637022c98e64b452.jpg
Also, does anyone have a clue what these vine-like plants are? They started growing from my riccia0cb5504c86c84ac6d199e7f1a0d827eb.jpg