Weekly tds raise

dao

So I am starting a new tank in which I am planing to have babaulti, neos but also tigers. The thing is that I want to make it a bit rocky and I wonder how big weekly tds raise is acceptable. Currently I have added around 5kg od rocks and the TDS rises at around 2 ppm per 24h... Assuming nothing harmful leeches from the rocks is such tds raise acceptable in your opinion? 

2 hours ago, dao said:

So I am starting a new tank in which I am planing to have babaulti, neos but also tigers. The thing is that I want to make it a bit rocky and I wonder how big weekly tds raise is acceptable. Currently I have added around 5kg od rocks and the TDS rises at around 2 ppm per 24h... Assuming nothing harmful leeches from the rocks is such tds raise acceptable in your opinion? 

Hey, that's a lot of rocks man. How big is the tank?  Oh, I failed to mention I'm a minimalist when it comes to my shrimp tanks in your other thread.  Anyways, if you wanna use rocks that don't gamble on your parameters then check these out here. https://tanninaquatics.com/collections/all  I've used rocks like that in the past w/minimal raise in TDS in many setups.  Plus, I'm sure if you ask for rocks that leach minor TDS he'll sort out the best for you.