My shrimp keep dying and I don't know why

I have a 10 gal. Tank with a fluval 50 gallon filter, and a large heater (I don't know what size tanks it it rated for). I also have some amazon swords, challah wood, and a peice of spider wood. I set this tank up a year ago and have been having problems with it ever since. I have been doing 1 gallon water changes every week with my tap water (I have well water) and the pH from the tap is 7.5. At first when I set it up I waited till it was cycled and then added 10 red cherry shrimp from theShrimpFarm.com. After a couple of days the shrimp started to die off one by one. A week ago I bought more shrimp (4 red rili shrimp from a local aquarium shop) and again they started to die off. This time I realized that before they started dying they would become very sluggish and not move around much. My water parameters are: PH - 7.5, Ammonia - 0, Nitrate - 0, nitrite - 0 and I don't have any copper in the water. I don't know what the problem could be. Any help is appreciated.

I think that is way to high I keep mine at 150 tds GH 7 KH 4 like I said try using RO or distilled water with salty shrimp GH/KH+ ever since I did that no more deaths maybe some one will wright something here and clear it up if im wrong