LED flood lights

So the plan is to have 3 40g breeders and I was looking at this 10 watt led flood light do you think I would need more then one per tank? I'm only growing mosses and maybe Anubis or should I get the 20 watters 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FSBJ50G/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1488071848&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=20%2Bwatt%2Bled%2Bflood%2Blight&th=1&psc=1

It depends how big your tank is I believe, as flood lights are bright, but only for a small area. If your doing it for the 40 gallon I would buy 2 just to make sure there is enough coverage for your current plants and enough to cover more of the tank when the plants grow.  

wow that price is low for a LED are they nicely made or do they look like they might fall apart EZ. My tanks all have glass lids so water is not a problem for me just don't want it to burn out fast. Do you think it can grow other low light plants not just moss

1 hour ago, shamedic said:

wow that price is low for a LED are they nicely made or do they look like they might fall apart EZ. My tanks all have glass lids so water is not a problem for me just don't want it to burn out fast. Do you think it can grow other low light plants not just moss

I have one on a 40g long and it grows other low light plants just fine.  very good build quality and mine gets splashed with water all the time.  It does come with a splash guard too.

On 3/2/2017 at 3:21 PM, shamedic said:

Well I've had mine for 2 years or less. Never had a problem. I grow many mosses and buce and crypts with that light, I don't know about other plants because thats all I keep in my led lighted tanks. I think they are better option then the floodlights. They also look very nice too. You don't need to break the bank, I didn't. Best of luck!

Edited by dazalea