vorticella treatment with fenbendazole

So i noticed i seem to have some fuzzy white stuff on the face of some of my red neos and im pretty sure its vorticella. theres only a tiny bit at the moment, so i think I caught it early. I plan to treat with safeguard (fenbendazole) rather than salt dips as I want to treat the whole tank vs individuals. the fenbendazole is only 22% in a 1g packet and everywhere i read that im supposed to use .1g per 10 gallons but im not sure if thats .1g of pure fenbendazole or of panacur/safeguard which is dilute fenbendazole. 

Regardless, i plan to do one packet in 100ml of water and dose 10ml of liquid meds into the 10g tank. after that ill watch for a day or two and if nothing changes do a second dose then wait two more days and water change. 

ive already done the first dose and so far 10 hours later there really is no change that I can see so it is making me feel like it was supposed to be .1g pure fenbendazole not .1g of the safeguard.

does anyone have experience treating vorticella like this? id love to hear experiences/tips