Different Shrimp, Same Tank

I understand from a breeding perspective, keeping Neo's and Caradina's is fine from the stand point of avoiding interbreeding. 

What I don't understand is which shrimp I can keep together where both shrimp proliferate. For example (from what I've heard), you can keep CRS and RCS together but typically one suffers and doesn't breed well. 

What shrimp can keep together where they are both happy and breed without issue?

I have tried keeping neos with crystal shrimp and taiwan bees, but I never had both species breeding at the same time. Tiger shrimp and Babaulti shrimp are suppose to be better suited to water parameters that neos are comfortable in. I've heard that most species can adapt to different water parameters if they are given time to adapt, even generations. It'd probably be best to track down a breeder or local hobbyist that is already breeding the type of shrimp you want to keep in the same parameters that you can offer.

I've had snowball breeding same time as CBS. And right now I have my Blue dream, tangerine tiger, and random tibee/Taiwan bee(blue bolt red wine). BD and TT are breeding in water of 6.3ph 

4 minutes ago, Dluxeshrimps said:

crs/green jades

blue diamond/blue bolts

snowballs/red wine

orange/red wine

ummm... that's all I can think of that I have mixed

14 minutes ago, ohmiko said:

I've had snowball breeding same time as CBS. And right now I have my Blue dream, tangerine tiger, and random tibee/Taiwan bee(blue bolt red wine). BD and TT are breeding in water of 6.3ph 

Thanks to you both! Have you bread those shrimp individually? If so, did you see any noticeable difference in breeding habits/survivability?

Neos are all the same in my opinion. Babies survived in both regular neo params and acidic, however breeding is just a touch slower. But i do see readily berried neos in neo parameters much more. It's definitely a sacrifice if you want to be space conscious/ efficient. The only sacrifice is time. If you get young neos and acclimate to acidic environment, they will have no problems. 

Are your yellow tangerines actually tangerine tigers?  If so they will breed with the other tigers.  The crosses there are likely pretty cool looking though it may take a few generations for the cooler patterns to appear. 

You have no problem in fact that sounds like a really fun tank! Where did u get your tigers! Ive been searching for ppl to buy from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk