SL Aqua Cycling Method

Hi all, so finally my large tank is ready - going to go for a custom half-bare bottom setup this time, for breeding pintos/galaxy ect. I'm attaching a couple of photos so you have a look at the tank. This will be my third shrimp tank ( I have a CRS tank and also a Sulawesi tank ) . Substrate will be Shirakura Red Bee Sand ( first time I'm trying this one out). I was thinking of using the SL Aqua cycling method. The problem is that while I've managed to find Purify online, I can't find any Magic Powder (I'm in Europe) - the stuff seems to be out of stock everywhere at European online retailers. My question is - do you think I can replace the Magic Powder with some other bacteria like Benibachi Super Bee Max or Lowkeys Speed Sand ? Or would that not work ? I mean, my reasoning is that bacteria is bacteria, but what do I know right ? ;)  I also can't seem to find Blue Wizard in stock anywhere either so was thinking of using Mosura Mineral Plus (which is what I use for my other tanks) or Shirakura CA+. Thoughts are appreciated.

16996926_10155233650181264_1256150296_n.jpg

16997253_10155233650246264_1890213918_n.jpg