Organic "Predator"; Quick 4-6 hours Remove unwanted Snails, Planarians etc. Decomposed by itself!

GreenPepper

New!!! Back in stock!
100% Organic, all natural. 
Remove all unwanted organisms (e.g. snails, planarians) in FEW HOURS. Especially good for planted tanks and shrimp tanks. It can also be used for new coming plants treatment to prevent snail and parasites problem. 
1 g / 5 Gallons
$8 for 5g, $3 shipping within US, it comes with a tea bag for easy application. 
Detailed instruction will be included.  
#GreenPepperShrimps

Predator.jpg

1 hour ago, ibebian said:

Interesting.. can you share what the active ingredients are? Curious how this is supposed to work. Would love to hear if anyone tested and can confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea I'm afraid to try it until I hear some others who have tried this product

5 hours ago, ibebian said:

Interesting.. can you share what the active ingredients are? Curious how this is supposed to work. Would love to hear if anyone tested and can confirm?

AI = Saponin

8 hours ago, tygr1203 said:

U experimented with a bkk!! emoji79.png

to be exact, it's a BKK with pinto genes.  at the end of experiment, no life got hurt and it was put back in the tank and it's swimming happily now.  I can't help, cuz i'm a scientist, I need to do experiment to support myself. .  hahaha... 

U experimented with a bkk!! [emoji79]

That shows how much confidence he has with his product [emoji41]

Could we do another experiment testing impact on planaria?

Also can you share instructions? Would love to get an idea of logistics and if it will affect nerites.

8 minutes ago, ibebian said:

Could we do another experiment testing impact on planaria?

Also can you share instructions? Would love to get an idea of logistics and if it will affect nerites.

I would love to, but i don't have the specimen with me at this time.  

All right doubter's I'll give it a try in a tank of WT I got from Soothing.  Some are berried so I'll let you know if affects those females with eggs.  I know of herbs that have saponin in them and their uses.  ,,,,Mike

All right doubter's I'll give it a try in a tank of WT I got from Soothing.  Some are berried so I'll let you know if affects those females with eggs.  I know of herbs that have saponin in them and their uses.  ,,,,Mike

Pmed u back :)

Per the instructions versus the video it seems questionable about the well being of the shrimp left in the tank.  What say you GreenPepper?

Per the instructions versus the video it seems questionable about the well being of the shrimp left in the tank.  What say you GreenPepper?

The reason y shrimps need to be removed, ammonia level is gonna go up once the organisms got killed. If u don't remove the shrimps, once they molt, the high ammonia level would be dangerous to the shrimps. "Predator" itself doesn't kill the shrimps.
Does it make sense to u?

I used No Planaria and did multiple water changes and it was too tough removing it since it doesn't rly dissolve but sink into the substrate and a lot of my CBS died. This is a lot easier since it's in a matter of one day

I used No Planaria and did multiple water changes and it was too tough removing it since it doesn't rly dissolve but sink into the substrate and a lot of my CBS died. This is a lot easier since it's in a matter of one day

And it will be decomposed by itself.

On 3/19/2017 at 6:31 PM, GreenPepper said:

Eliminate one time.  if they come back, u need to re apply

Am I correct in assuming when you say "if they come back" it will not kill of the snail eggs left in the tank?  Or does it kill the egg clusters as well?  Thanks

Am I correct in assuming when you say "if they come back" it will not kill of the snail eggs left in the tank?  Or does it kill the egg clusters as well?  Thanks

For this, I'm not sure. However, u can reapply if it comes back in a month or so.

According to my experience, one application is good and somehow those "eggs" didn't give me any new snails.