Struggling to lowwer ph

I want to lower my ph to about 6.4 in my tank to house Taiwan bees but I am having trouble lowering the ph down from 7.6 I am adding ro water that is remineralized and at ph6.4 gh6 kh<1 and I am changing water every other day at 30% water each time and I thought this would gradually lower ph but in the 2 weeks I've been doing it there's been no ph change...

my tank water is currently:

gh7

ph7.6

kh2

What else is in the tank? Sounds like the RO water is at your target but something in tank is adding kH and bringing the pH up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one apple snail and around 5 neo wild types the tank is well cycled so the ammonia and stuff are at 0 I tested it the other day.

it is well planted and there's some drift wood in there too the substrate is non active.

If it's not a buffering substrate then you should have the same params in the tank. Sounds like you don't have any stones either so that's weird. Are you testing pH with an electronic probe btw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk