black in my cherry red

trong

in October bought 10 cherries from 2 different sources. both very strong color on all 20. i must have hundreds by now and colors all over the map. from clear red stripe to super dark red and some even have like a black marbling. in a couple of the dark ones i see clear patches. 1 on each side of the main body by the head. any thoughts on the genetics that would cause this? 

Post pics! There used to be a red neo line with black on it. I forgot what it's called but I guess negligence happened and the whole line disappeared and died out [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, pics! I also noticed a very similar one today that you describe. Basically fire red or PFR but with a clear patch on side of carapace. Isn't it just a rili, though?

I was wondering if a cross was possible, I am new to shrimp with little knowledge about them. Done planted tanks for 20 yes. So far I've been very fortunate with shrimp.  Tons of babies becoming adults. Same is true for CRS. Will post pics today when lights on 

20170320_111108.jpg.d99eefe45bc708103ddab2db0269a6bc.jpg  Pic. I have 2 of these like this they are both berried females. It's taken me half the morning to get this not so great pic. Hopefully you can see clear spot and black underneath  and on side between  scalesk