10 MISCHLING PACKAGE + 2 TAIWAN BEES

Shrimp Life

I have a few of these packages available. I have alot of healthy Mischlings ready to go. They are BKK Mischlings, with BKK genes that range from Blue Bolt, Extreme Blue Bolt, Panda, Extreme BKK, Shadow Panda...

10 Mischlings + 2 Taiwan bees for $50 shipped!

If you want to add more Mischlings, you can add them for $3 each. Add extra taiwan bees for $6.50 each.

The two taiwan bees will be your choice - choose from - Blue Bolts, Pandas, BKK Stripe

All shrimp are Juvie size, best for shipping and your long term success!

Thanks!

juvieshadowpanda.jpg

bkkmischlings.jpg

Edited by dazalea

• 3 weeks later...
2 packages left!

Interested in a package or two. Please message back if you still have some left over.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried looking at your link "shrimplife.net" and all that pops up is "guest area please enter your password below". I looked in your sponsor page and there is a shrimp in stock post from march, which has a link that gets me into your site, but I don't see any package deals listed. Is there still a chance of getting this package? How do I order and pay for it? Or should I just order mischlings at 4 apiece plus shipping at this point? I am really only interested in getting a line of CBS not anything fancy, but I keep getting ripped off on amazon and aquabid by people selling shrimp with parasites or in one case not at all. Really would rather buy from trusted and reputable sources from now on :) 

Thanks,
Kate

Yikes, still to people here in this Forum, normally we do our best to remove ppl that are scammers or not fit to sell here.

9 minutes ago, Electrokate said:

Hi,

I tried looking at your link "shrimplife.net" and all that pops up is "guest area please enter your password below". I looked in your sponsor page and there is a shrimp in stock post from march, which has a link that gets me into your site, but I don't see any package deals listed. Is there still a chance of getting this package? How do I order and pay for it? Or should I just order mischlings at 4 apiece plus shipping at this point? I am really only interested in getting a line of CBS not anything fancy, but I keep getting ripped off on amazon and aquabid by people selling shrimp with parasites or in one case not at all. Really would rather buy from trusted and reputable sources from now on :) 

Thanks,
Kate

Hi Electrokate,

I have purchased items from Dani in the past and she is a great seller like many others on this forum. I recently tried to purchase some more items from here and she told me via PM that she is currently going through some personal stuff and is unable to ship at the moment. So I would give her some time, I am sure she will be back in the near future and will be ready to sell and ship again. :) Have a good one!

Josh

Yes I was not trying to criticize her, I wanted to buy from her to avoid the scammers on ebay, aquabid and amazon! I am assured she is reputable, and sorry to hear life is getting in the way. Far as the site goes I think that if my site or signature line (when I have had one) has broken links I always want to know immediately before people assume it's an old defunct site and buy or communicate elsewhere. 

Definitely done with the people who sell infected imported shrimp at a premium price on other sites, and trying to start over. Been at this for a couple years, have solid lines of bloody mary and snowball and now looking to get CRS, CBS or panda, blue dream or blue dream rili and neon yellow. Not planning on being really into the grading and specialty lines of Caridina species, mostly in it for my own amusement and selling on craigslist or to my friend's fish store. I just want to sell enough to cover my habit :)

16 hours ago, Electrokate said:

Yes I was not trying to criticize her, I wanted to buy from her to avoid the scammers on ebay, aquabid and amazon! I am assured she is reputable, and sorry to hear life is getting in the way. Far as the site goes I think that if my site or signature line (when I have had one) has broken links I always want to know immediately before people assume it's an old defunct site and buy or communicate elsewhere. 

Definitely done with the people who sell infected imported shrimp at a premium price on other sites, and trying to start over. Been at this for a couple years, have solid lines of bloody mary and snowball and now looking to get CRS, CBS or panda, blue dream or blue dream rili and neon yellow. Not planning on being really into the grading and specialty lines of Caridina species, mostly in it for my own amusement and selling on craigslist or to my friend's fish store. I just want to sell enough to cover my habit :)

Oh I understand completely.  I would also want to know if my site was down for any reason.  I was just helping to vouch for her quality.  Our habits get real expensive sometimes. lol