Hello shrimperoo zookeepers!

Undershrimp

I am new to posting but have been intently perusing this site for about a month or so now. I currently keep corydoras in a 20l soon to upgrade them to a 40b due to them constantly breeding. Of course that 20l will be housing shrimp as well as the three planted ten gallons I have recently set up. I currently have no shrimp [emoji31] but hope to get some PFR here locally (Minneapolis) this weekend or next and who knows what else yet. I have some ideas though. I must give a big thanks to you forum members as this site has been a great inspiration and full of information as well! I look forward to whatever the future may bring!

Hello and welcome!  Get some shrimp!

Thank you Nikolaus! Just waiting for the little guys to get a bit bigger. Sounds like they were just born 3-4 weeks ago per the breeder here. Can't be on a shrimp forum with no shrimp! I need me some shrimp!

Hahaha, I just couldn't help myself today. I found a LFS that had some nice looking RCS and had to get some. Acclimating 'em right now. They're already trying to get busy. No candles or music or anything just drip...drip...drip. In a gallon jug no less, for shame!

• 2 weeks later...