Where to buy tb near me

DevinB

Hi, im a new member but long time lurker. Was wondering who sells tb near eastern ohio other than alpha pro that I could order from. Their prices seem kind of steep but they are located very close so it may be worth the trade off, just curious of others near me. Im looking to start with some bb, bkk, or pandas

FLIP Aquatics is located in Ohio if I am not misunderstood, but I am sure there are many Forum Members available to you as well.

Hey DevinB,

I live in NE Portage Co.  I don't have what you are looking for but have bought my shrimp from members here on SS.  I have never had a problem with anybody I have bought from here.  Communication has been great which is half the battle.  Even from Cali. all have arrived safe in three days or less.

Ron is a little expensive but his shrimp are high grade. I have bought animals out of his retail store that his son Cameron runs, but no shrimp as they are limited in his store.  Rob at Flip Aquatics doesn't sell out of his store.  I have bought products from Rob, but no shrimp.  Super communication as well.