Shrimp friends needed in San Diego

illest_to_fly

Totally cool! What do you breed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 6 tanks: one of miscellaneous mostly for plants currently harboring amano, mix neo, and tons of guppy fry. Rimless 9G has Blue dream, tangerine tiger, crs SSS, super tiger, fancy black tiger, black tiger orange eye, wine red panda, pink bolt, blue bolt, mosura, rhino shrimp. 10G has yellow King Kong, ghost bee, star dust, pintos, SCR, and sulawesi bandit. 5G has pumpkin, Malayan, and high grade chocolate. 10G has dwarf blue crayfish, another 10G is self cloning crayfish soon to be tiger tank if I can find a source of tigers. Also have yellow neos coming in. Lookin to get rid of most of my blue dwarf crays

Got 6 tanks: one of miscellaneous mostly for plants currently harboring amano, mix neo, and tons of guppy fry. Rimless 9G has Blue dream, tangerine tiger, crs SSS, super tiger, fancy black tiger, black tiger orange eye, wine red panda, pink bolt, blue bolt, mosura, rhino shrimp. 10G has yellow King Kong, ghost bee, star dust, pintos, SCR, and sulawesi bandit. 5G has pumpkin, Malayan, and high grade chocolate. 10G has dwarf blue crayfish, another 10G is self cloning crayfish soon to be tiger tank if I can find a source of tigers. Also have yellow neos coming in. Lookin to get rid of most of my blue dwarf crays

Geez you make me look like a chump haha , I have bloody Maries , SSS CRS, Black sukuras , and blue dreams with lots of otocinclus hahah is there anyway I can buy some shrimp from you?

Geez you make me look like a chump haha , I have bloody Maries , SSS CRS, Black sukuras , and blue dreams with lots of otocinclus hahah is there anyway I can buy some shrimp from you?

Haha it's been a full year since I've been in the hobby and this is probably the most stable Tank wise I've been. What are u interested in? I don't ship but I always welcome locals. Most of my shrimp are still in the breeding stages keep in mind but I am fine with parting a few :)

Haha it's been a full year since I've been in the hobby and this is probably the most stable Tank wise I've been. What are u interested in? I don't ship but I always welcome locals. Most of my shrimp are still in the breeding stages keep in mind but I am fine with parting a few [emoji4]

Yeah I been it for a year as well , let's just say it took me a while for a few stable tanks as well. It's crazy how invested I got into it... I'm actually looking for some nice blue bolts and of course I'll pick up!

Pm me or find me on FB under Michael TheKhoi Tran. I have a few I can part with:)

15 hours ago, illest_to_fly said:

Anyone in San Diego ? Please connect with me so I can meet more shrimp enthusiast near me and also make friends and buy shrimp locally

anything I can help?

Just now, illest_to_fly said:

If you're in San Diego I just wanna know what you breed and would like to connect with you and make friends. All my friends don't like aquariums so I want to reach out to a different community haha.

Please check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/GreenPepperShrimps/ to see what i have available.  

another 10G is self cloning crayfish soon to be tiger tank if I can find a source of tigers.

Bob's Tropical Fish in Los Angeles has a pretty consistent source of tigers and other shrimp. OEBT are expensive though ($20 each!) but if you're only looking for a few to get started or add new blood to your tank, I would give them a call. I was there today and I bought my first 2 OEBT. Super beautiful, both are deep blue but bright enough that you can see their stripes. I think they source from Germany.

another 10G is self cloning crayfish soon to be tiger tank if I can find a source of tigers.

Bob's Tropical Fish in Los Angeles has a pretty consistent source of tigers and other shrimp. OEBT are expensive though ($20 each!) but if you're only looking for a few to get started or add new blood to your tank, I would give them a call. I was there today and I bought my first 2 OEBT. Super beautiful, both are deep blue but bright enough that you can see their stripes. I think they source from Germany.

Thanks I've checked there before it's nice. Bought a berried TT for $8 a while back. But looking for tigers at the 2-3$ range which is how much I usually get them for but rarely and mysteriously do they get stocked. Looking to buy 50 or so but everyone who sells it online is like $4-5 bc no one else is selling it hahah no thx. The Germany line OEBT sounds cool. I know Jason Lin from blue crown has imported some recently

12 hours ago, ohmiko said:

Thanks I've checked there before it's nice. Bought a berried TT for $8 a while back. But looking for tigers at the 2-3$ range which is how much I usually get them for but rarely and mysteriously do they get stocked. Looking to buy 50 or so but everyone who sells it online is like $4-5 bc no one else is selling it hahah no thx. The Germany line OEBT sounds cool. I know Jason Lin from blue crown has imported some recently

Cool, I'll check him out thanks

Yeah, I never knew shrimp could be so expensive. The only thing I was thinking when I bought them was "I've never seen these before!" $2-3 would be amazing. Hell, even $4-5 OEBT sounds like a deal to me. Both my tigers look female so I'm on the look-out to add at least one more. Unrelated note, do you have any blue shrimp in stock? I'll send you a PM