deleted

GreenPepper

I like too bad cant be retro-ed to a sponge filter

This is Just base in my experience. I order a bio filter and wanted to give it a try couple months ago on my well developed golden eyes red tiger tank (u can see my old post) I used to have close to 100 of the red tigers. Then I took away this oxygen thing and replaced it with the bio filter. Then my nightmare started. I see dead shrimps almost every day, shrimps were hiding. Females kick eggs. The number of my tiger dropped all of sudden. Then one of my friends reminds me oxygen is important to shrimps, esp to tigers. So about a month ago, I plug this back (the one in the video) then I don't see dead shrimps anymore, and shrimps got more active and started seeing berried females...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing something like this in a pic a while back and could not find it for sale anywhere. How does it work, water in bottom valve and air out the top? I am super interested.

Air goes in on the top, then bubble the air stone. Water get oxygenated. Water current is from inside that chamber to outside. That will bring the oxygenated water out. There is a little hole on the top to vent. It can prevent empty out the chamber deal to air pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk