What do you all think?

2 hours ago, dbpelletier said:

How much would you sell them for?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

well im looking to see where I can get a decent price for a vivid print on a good quality shirt. until then I wont have a price point.

7 minutes ago, chappy6107 said:

I bet you have lots of DIY'ers in your area that have the skills to screen print.  Or are you looking for vinyl heat pressed?

I dig the shirt btw

Thanks for the compliment.

at this moment Im looking to see what will be the more cost efficient method to do this so I can sell some at a reasonable price to all here and on my site.

I have no idea on any price point or "made to order" type of businesses. I literally came up with a t-shirt idea this morning, lol   so im looking into it.

Unless anyone reading this can help me out on making this happen for me.

1 minute ago, Undershrimp said:

Sounds about right lol. Had a buddy that had a clothing biz for a bit and shirts are tough, good quality ain't cheap. I would pay it though for a shirt from any store on this forum or with this forums logo on it.

Thanks for the support, at least I know some are interested. waiting to see if others will be interested to make this into production to sell to all. spread the word if you can. I appreciate it.

I like the design on this shirt and the placement of the logos and words. Good job! It doesn't look cheesy.. ^_^ 

It looks really good in black shirt. Please don't choose any neon colors or cheesy colors for the t-shirt if you really are going to sell this.. :jig:

Just now, Mike16T said:

I like the design on this shirt and the placement of the logos and words. Good job! It doesn't look cheesy.. ^_^ 

It looks really good in black shirt. Please don't choose any neon colors or cheesy colors for the t-shirt if you really are going to sell this.. :jig:

oh no, nothing NEON. I hate NEON!! I want to keep it to white, grey and black t-shirt colors only. And even white im a bit hesitate. If you ever been to my site you can tell im sticking to a dark smooth easy on the eye color.

if that is the customers price then thats not bad.  Most of us would pay that for a tshirt with something we are interested in on the shirt.

if that is your cost to have the shirt made and sent to you, then it is too high.

Is it screen printed or vinyl?

1 minute ago, chappy6107 said:

if that is the customers price then thats not bad.  Most of us would pay that for a tshirt with something we are interested in on the shirt.

if that is your cost to have the shirt made and sent to you, then it is too high.

Is it screen printed or vinyl?

oh no, that would be for the buyer, $23 with shipping included, this will be Vinyl to have a more colorful look

2 minutes ago, dbpelletier said:

$23 shipped I think is the perfect price point. Keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you for the feedback. 

I need a minimum of 24 ppl to confirm this production.  Right now I'm taking count of ppl before I place an order and send invoices out. 

Just now, Undershrimp said:

Count me in!

Awesome. I'll add you to the list of ppl. I'll send an post out once I have enough ppl. Then we can discuss the ?. 

Until then, I'll be spreading the word

11 minutes ago, Mike16T said:

Count me in man.. I'll take a medium and I hope it's not the baggy shirts.. 

thanks man, im going for a more fitted, wont know until I have enough people that are interested. I will let everyone know

• 2 weeks later...