35% Food grade Hydrogen Peroxide

Hi, Do you find that the 35% Food grade Hydrogen Peroxide diluted down to 3% is safer or more effective than the standard Walmart 3% with the stabilizers?

Edited by Ron.b4
added info

What are you using it for?  If you are just using it to kill algae I have used both and haven't noticed any difference if you are just spot treating algae.

I'm currently using the common 3% at 1.5ml per gallon tank wide to reduce string/BBA algae and to keep the Hydra under control. My main question is if the stabilizers could be a problem. It seems like the 3% is not very effective dosed once a week. The algae only pull back for a short time and then are right back again. The tanks are real low light with only shrimp and a 20% water change every 2 week.

I've seen it suggested that the stronger 35% diluted down to 1.5ml per gal is both more effective and safer for the shrimp, implying that the stabilizers are a negative. But I don't see any discussion here abut it. Has anyone here tried it?