Almond Leaves Helped So fast!

Well, I finally received my package of almond leaves. I put some in my tank and after an hour, I saw a few of my shrimps swim to the surface and cling onto the leaves. The leaves were not ready to sink, but after seeing them try so hard to check out the almond leaf, I sank one!

It was on the ground and one of my females starting picking at it (although I doubt she is even able to get a piece of it xD) 

Nevertheless, all my shrimps are much more active. The tannins have turned my water slightly brown. They are slowly swimming around the tank and not hiding!! They would always hide in certain places. 

Their behavior makes me think that they feel a lot safer in the tank. That is what I observed after putting almond leaves. It was like magic!! It is so nice to see ^^ Just wanted to share my story

They swim around more after a female molts too! I watched my OEBT flying like airplanes doing loopdy loops and spirals. At first I thought it was the full moon but later discovered the other correlation. It was pretty awesome to see indeed !!!