No oebt shrimplets

I have a healthy breeding colony of rcs. A few months ago I got six oebt. Within two or three weeks I had two berried oebt that carried the eggs for about 26 to 28 days. So far I'm yet to see a oebt shrimplet. After a week and a half they're berried again. I'm wondering if the shrimplets are surviving or they hide so well that I can't see them. I have a dense carpet of staurogyne repens but I can still see rcs shrimplets every now and then. 

Water parameters :

Temp 73

Ph 7.2

Gh 4

Kh 3

Tds 120

Your GH seems slightly on the low side but the blue does tend to blend in with the green plants. It definitely makes then harder to see when they are smaller and not zooming around 

Survival rate to adulthood for whatever reason is lower on Tigers than Cherries. They carry less eggs and are a little more particular. The GH/TDS could use a little bump and be aware of filters and powerheads eating your babies and you should  start to see a slow increase in your  Tiger population 

• 2 months later...

Awesome feeling isn't it ?!!! ? I just found a cross in my Tiger tank that's a 1/2" long. Never saw it until I decided to trim up some plants recently. Its clear with black stripes but I have RBT, OEBT and Red Tigers in there. I am sure a Red is the mom but guessing that the dad is OEBT. Anyway congratulations ?