Need help with summer shrimp rack project

So here is the dream, I currently have 3x 10 gallon standards id like to set up all side by side for wine reds/black king kong, black pandas/ blue bolts. I have individual filters, lights and everything for each tank. All set up in different spots in house. But would like to consolidate and build a rack, im still in planning stages but am open to any suggestions of best ideal set up to do this. I have the 30 or 36 inch finnex planted plus 24/7( forget what sizes its sold in) that id like to use to span the mid section of all 3 (the 11 inch sides, so will be oriented long ways pointing out) curious to suggestions for easiest way to set up the rest, I have some ideas but im fully open to suggestions.

Edit. 2 tanks are already fitted with ada amazonia, the other will be a fresh restart so I need suggestions for sub. This is strictly a breeding set up, so looks come second to functionality. I'm planning on a simple 2x4 rack I will pretty up after functionality has been met. Also I hate the sound of air pumps so I try to avoid and just prefilter all cans/hobs etc

• 3 weeks later...

I'd go with Controsoil for substrate.  If you want you could also run HMF's in the back of all of the 10gal tanks, are you setting them up with the 10" side facing front or the 20" side facing front?  I run mine with an airpump and it's actually pretty quiet but you could always go with a small powerhead for each tank if you prefer.  The Danner AP-4 is very quiet and should work for all 3 of your tanks.  

for filtration getting a commercial air pump and splitting it should be the easiest. if you plan on only keeping the 3 tanks a small tetra 20 or 40 air pump would be more than enough, but if you plan on more you should look into a bigger one split into many different ways. i've found if you put the tetra air pumps on a couple tissues it will absorb the vibration and be literally silent