Breeding amano shrimp

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I have a tank that is mainly planted with fish. I do have 7 amano shrimp in this tank though. Soon after getting them i read that they are pretty difficult to breed. So i thought id fancy the challenge if they ever carried any eggs. Well today looking in the tank i found a female thats carrying eggs. Clearly seen in the picture.

Ive never bred these shrimps or any other shrimp for that matter. I was wondering if anyone here had any first hand experience with these? Im not doing this to make profit i have a plenty big enough tank to accomodate any i do get to shrimp (if any) this is experimentation purpose only.

I have read plenty but not spoken with anyone first hand that has hatched and brought on these shrimp so any advice would be much apprieciated. Sorry for the poor quality photo.

Thanks

Iain177e336806690f150a1142874a44944a.jpg1dc199a91f89cbb81e32775e4fd9bf6c.jpgca3bafa9fd451c7780149e5cb62e303b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

if i remember right, there are different stages.  and the stage soon after birth must be raised in water with a specific salinity.  Then after that moved to freshwater.  from what i understand it is not an easy process.

As far as i can work out. The shrimp needs to be moved to a seperate tank until larvae have hatch then remove. They then need to be moved to sea water no later than 8 days after hatching the salinity of the water has to be with 5ppt. They then stay in that water until post they metamorph to miniture shrimp. Then dilute the salt down to specific salinity. They are are fine to go into fresh water. I have read plenty about it but it would be nice to talk to some one first hand as i go through the process.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk