USA Shrimpkeepers Survey!

Hey ShrimpSpot, 

I made a short survey based on a recent discussion, and would appreciate everyone's input! The more the better!

Very short and basic questions, won't take long!
*****Survey Closed now*****

Results: https://1drv.ms/w/s!Atw3Vb0yI9JtuWpc0J1wYkj97vXy

I responded as well.

Thanks TA and all participants.  In a similar vein DETA did a survey on favorite foods in February with CSF as the #1 company but with limited input on which products or why for the various food suppliers involved.   It's been a little over a year for me with shrimp and the why you chose the types of food, minerals, ect you do is still a question as there are hundreds to choose from.  Any help would be great as unlimited resources to purchase shrimp food in not an option for me as it is for most people.  Thanks ,,,,Mike

Thanks TA and all participants.  In a similar vein DETA did a survey on favorite foods in February with CSF as the #1 company but with limited input on which products or why for the various food suppliers involved.   It's been a little over a year for me with shrimp and the why you chose the types of food, minerals, ect you do is still a question as there are hundreds to choose from.  Any help would be great as unlimited resources to purchase shrimp food in not an option for me as it is for most people.  Thanks ,,,,Mike

I completely agree, there are so many different foods on the market! I think it's best to get a sampler pack and then see what your shrimp like!