Help Extremely urgent!!!!!

I think you are right about there being an opportunity for dishonesty. But at the same time its about reputation too. Buy from people who you trust, come recommended or are known to sell quality homebred shrimp. I know of quite a few hobby breeders who sell awesome shrimp, both neos and caridina. I personally have sold thousands of neocaridina shrimp and not one time has anyone complained about die off or illness. I can say the exact same thing from hobby breeders I bought from. The neocaridinas I bought from hobby breeders have always done very well, never much die off, most of the time no die off and never any illness. Also the quality was excellent too.  If someone needs a lead, I know plenty of good hobby breeders I can recommend, and have recommended when someone asks me for something I don't have -I know where to direct them.

Can you give me the link to buy from 1 or 2 of those breeders? That would be great!!!! So far no shrimp deaths so far!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk