WTB neocardinia culls

dbpelletier

Just a note to say that Ron at alphaprobreeders.com has shrimp culls he calls "failed experiments" while trying to come up with new color variations for sale.  Less then $2 each.  He has top notch genetics so you can use these shrimp as a beginner base for learning and a possible breeding project for some cool shrimp.  He also has a site called  planetinverts.com with tons of valuable information.  And he ships out of Ohio everywhere.  ,,,Mike

My go to for culls/wild types(brown, black, blue, red) is from tampaaquaculture. Less than a dollar each. I just purchased 100 for $35 + shipping:) u can get smaller sets as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, ohmiko said:

My go to for culls/wild types(brown, black, blue, red) is from tampaaquaculture. Less than a dollar each. I just purchased 100 for $35 + shipping:) u can get smaller sets as well

what do people do with culls?

what do people do with culls?

Anything you want. People use culls to clean their planted tanks, breed culls for their cichlids or other fish/pets, or use them for aquaponics, or even sell them for cheaper. Just yesterday I bought some caridina culls for $2 :). Some people(like myself) keep their culls too just for the experimental factor that something weird or new can appear in the tank

35 minutes ago, ohmiko said:

Anything you want. People use culls to clean their planted tanks, breed culls for their cichlids or other fish/pets, or use them for aquaponics, or even sell them for cheaper. Just yesterday I bought some caridina culls for $2 :). Some people(like myself) keep their culls too just for the experimental factor that something weird or new can appear in the tank

Oh cool, thanks.