Lower TDS without affecting pH.

I want to lower my TDS without greatly affecting other parameters. 

Currently have 4gallon cube and will be keeping blue bolt. I currently house golden bee and CRS.

my parameters are 

TDS 328

gH 2

kH 1

pH 6.4

no ferts

i have about 1.5 inch equal part of black sand and Fluval stratum. 

The TDS is on the high side for all the kind of shrimp I'm keeping. A few days ago the parameters were the same except for the pH and TDS which were coming up as ph of 6 and TDS hitting around 350-370 (if I remember correctly). I did a large water change a few days ago with reminerilized RO water. I was concern that the addition of mineral would cause the TDS to raise but luckily that was not the result. 

Whats confusing to me is that of everything I've read I always understood that TDS normally coinsided with pH levels.  High ph=high TDS and vise versa. I have an idea as to how my TDS got so high, but it's a bit confusing that my pH got so low (6). 

So other than doing a complete water change is there a safer way to reduce my TDS while other parameters stay about the same? 

16 hours ago, OMG Aquatics said:

Would be best to just net out all shrimps into a container and do 90-100% water change.

If you have a large buildup of mulm, that may be why your pH got so low.

Thanks for your feedback. I ended up doing just that and everything is almost perfectly balance.