Mislabeled "Algae Eater Shrimp" at Petco

pucksr

I was at my local Petco yesterday and they had a shrimp tank.
In the tank they had RCS, Amano, Ghost, and Assassin snails. I was honestly surprised. However, I know their "fish person" and she is pretty good and has worked at several LFS in the area.

However, they also had a "Japanese Algae Eater Shrimp" listed. It may not have been Japanese. I may be thinking Japanese because of the Amano. At first I thought it was just a mislabel for the Amano. However, they had a separate sign for the Amano shrimp.
The picture next to the label looked like a Bee Shrimp or some other stripped Caridina.(or paracaridina) I asked someone and they said that while they were out at the time, they did get in a 4th species of shrimp and it did look like the picture.

Anyone have any idea what shrimp this might be?
Is this like the "blueberry" shrimp? A myth without a clearly defined Genus?

So, I went back.
It looks like they merged two things. A picture of a bee shrimp and the label for a Amano(latin name matched) shrimp.

I have no idea if they actually got in a different species of shrimp

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen cherry shrimp sold at one of the many Petco stores in my area. But what they do is separate the less colorful males and call them by one name and sell them at a one price, and they have the more colorful and larger females and call them something else and sell them for about $1 more than the males. 

I wanted to let let workers know that they're actually the same shrimp, but them I remembered that Coporate makes the marketing decisions including the naming and prices so I instead opted to keep my opinion to myself. It's not like I would buy cherry shrimp from petco or my educating one worker there would suddenly fix the issue in petcos all over the country.